The goal of the San Francisco Bay Area HDI (SFHDI) Chapter Sponsorship program is to provide a unique opportunity for companies and organizations in the Bay Area. The SFHDI Chapter gives companies like yours an opportunity that targets a dynamic group of IT Service and Support leaders with your organization’s message, products or services. You will be able to share your organization’s brand and key message with people who are interested in hearing it. You and your organization can gain new contacts, friends, and visibility within the local and national communities.
What Are Some of the Benefits of Sponsorship?
SFHDI Chapter Sponsorship provides your organization generous exposure at events, Chapter meetings, the SFHDI website and meeting invitations. You can also have the opportunity to become an exclusive featured presenter at Chapter meetings on your products, services or a case study. Below are some interesting facts about the SFHDI Chapter:
- The HDI Chapter holds at minimum six (6) Chapter meetings annually. These meetings are open for members and registered guests.
- Chapter meetings are pre-booked with relevant speaker presentations by industry experts. They speak on a wide range of topics, which are both interesting and informative to our members.
- SFHDI Chapter meetings are networking opportunities and present opportunities to engage with local IT Service and Support professionals.
- We have a Chapter website and utilize various Social Media sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook to reach our audience.
- 85+ companies are on our member list.
- Our distribution list includes over 2000 people in the IT industry.
Your organization’s involvement in the SFHDI Chapter Company Sponsorship program distinguishes you above others while getting your message out to targeted professionals. As a registered non-profit organization, we truly depend on membership and sponsor support to continue to provide the valuable resource of an association focused on IT service and support professionals. Our Chapter is managed by experienced and influential volunteers from the service and support industry striving to work together to raise the bar in our industry.
To sponsor the SF Bay Area local chapter or learn more about the sponsorship levels listed below, contact us at email@example.com.
SF Bay Area By the Numbers
We have over 120 members representing 85+ software, hardware, higher education, finance, healthcare, and manufacturing companies. In addition, we have over 2000 active email contacts from past members and meetings guests who receive regular communications from us. Average attendance at chapter meetings consists of 40 to 60 people.
The SFHDI Chapter Company Sponsorship program has four (4) sponsorship levels:
*Custom sponsorship options may also be discussed in person